2 d

What are some enjoyable (nonsexual) things to do instead of masturbating (NOT including sexual activity, drugs, or alcohol)?

What are some enjoyable (nonsexual) things to do instead of masturbating (NOT including sexual activity, drugs, or alcohol)?
The enjoyment does NOT NEED to be sexual, as long as the enjoyment levels are equal or greater compared to the enjoyment levels of masturbating.
I've never masturbated
Vote A
With the possible exception of sexual activity, drugs, or alcohol, I can't think of anything equally or more enjoyable compared to masturbating
Vote B
I can think of 1 or 2 things that are equally or more enjoyable compared to masturbating
Vote C
I can think of 3 or 4 things that are equally or more enjoyable compared to masturbating
Vote D
I can think of 5 or 6 things that are equally or more enjoyable compared to masturbating
Vote E
I can think of 7+ things that are equally or more enjoyable compared to masturbating
Vote F
There are many things that are equally or more enjoyable compared to masturbating
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion