What do you think these Bible verses are referring to?

The Song of Solomon, a book in the Bible, revolves around the topics of love and sex. Historically, people weren't even allowed to read SoS until a certain age, because it was considered explicit.

It even outright mentions making out (7:9) & breast stimulation (7:7-8). When it comes to the genitalia, it becomes less explicit (for example, 3:1-4) but it is still clear what it is referring to.

With that context in mind, what do you think these verses mean?

Song 4:16 "Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance. Let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits!"

Song 5:1 "I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk..."

["Sister" refers to the fact they're both children of God.]

6:2 "My beloved is gone down into his garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies."

7:2 "Thy navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies.

8:2 "I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates."

Considering the context of the book I think it's pretty clear what these verses are alluding to. To me, the Song of Solomon is like an instruction manual to have a happy marriage and a satisfying sex life, commanded in 1 Cor 7 and Exodus 21:10.

Oral sex is important for many women to orgasm. If more people followed the example of Song of Solomon, there wouldn't be orgasm inequality.
I'm Christian or Jewish. I think that at least 1 of those verses is alluding to oral sex.
I'm Christian or Jewish. I don't think that any of those verses are alluding to oral sex.
I'm Christian or Jewish. I have no idea.
Vote C
I'm not Christian or Jewish. I think that at least 1 of those verses is alluding to oral sex.
Vote D
I'm not Christian or Jewish. I don't think that any of those verses are alluding to oral sex.
Vote E
I'm not Christian or Jewish. I have no idea.
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 y
The people saying it's about Jesus need to explain how explicit verses about making out (7:9) and titty-fondling (7:7-8) are about Jesus.
25
7