Would it be better if pornography did not exist?

newblinds
I'm a weak man, some people say pornography is wrong and you shouldn't check it out.

I want to find out if it's wrong for me to watch porn, but I can't stop myself forever from seeing it unless it didn't exist at all.

Sometimes I haven't watched it for many months, it wasn't because I was on a mission to not watch it, I wasn't even trying to not watch it. I just didn't watch it for no reason and did my thing without anything giving me a hand.

Nothing changed that I could see when I wasn't consuming pornography, my main issues of being unable to get girls and seeing my dick as too small was still the same.

Maybe I already got the answer that it wouldn't do anything for me to not watch porn, but I feel I'd want someone who is magic to pin me down so I wouldn't be able to get at it ever again.

There's no reason in my mind saying it's wrong to watch pornos because the reasons I've heard don't make sense for me, I can't justify not watching it since it seems like it's fine mostly.

I guess I do it when I feel like it, since I feel there's no gain that I believe in or have experienced from not watching it.

Dunno, would everything be better if there's no pornography?
2
9