Does it sound like I'm bad at sex, judging by the way he treats me?

Anonymous
I'm 19 and I dated a guy when I was 17 and he was 17. I took his virginity after a few months of being together. He came really fast and said it was good. But he left me a week later, saying that he wasn't ready for a relationship. He only fucked me once. Now, this year, after he's had a few girlfriends, he texts me again, saying that he still thinks of me and that he wants to talk to me again. Things go okay and we have sex a second time. He came really fast again and told me that I have really good pussy and that he is surprised by how tight I am. He says I'm great at sex. But it's been almost a week since we've had sex, and he won't commit to plans we make to hang out again. I got mad and we talked about it, and he said he was sorry and that he's just feeling down lately and he said he wants to keep talking to me and fucking me.
But even after we talked about it, he still goes ghost and asks me to hang out, but then won't hang out with me. I'm not chasing him, I didn't get clingy after having sex, I understood the first 3 times he ghosted me on our plans, but I got mad after he ghosted me a 4th time. He still continues to talk to me, but his replies aren't quick. he's had girlfriends in his past and never did this to them. And by the way, he is always the first one to send a message. I NEVER chase him. He always asks me to hang out, but then ghosts me. He has mentioned before that he thinks that I am too good for him.. but I don't know what he means by that. Why am I the only girl he treats this way? Was sex with me actually THAT bad? He says it was really good and he came very quick. But now he's treating me like I'm nothing. Is my sex bad? Maybe my pussy is bad? I'm the only girl he has treated like this. he's had other girlfriends that he dated for a year and over.
by the way, I am NOT a slut. I am not known for getting around. I have been in committed relationships and have only slept with 4 people. He knows I'm not a slut and continues to talk to me. He just won't hang out again.
5
0