I am a lesbian but have been having a fixation with creampies or being cummed in is this normal?

Anonymous
So yea I have only been attracted to girls and have only dated girls since I came to terms with who I am after my first boyfriend in high school. I watch straight porn often and pretend that the guy is a girl with a strapon because there is not much good lesbian porn where the girl is fucked as good as the straight stuff. Well from this I saw a girl get a creampie and have been watching porn with them since. All the girls seem to love it so much and I read that it feels amazing. I really want to try it and my girlfriend and I have a somewhat open relationship and bring other girls often so I am sure I could convince her to let me try it if we did it safely. But is it even worth it like does it actually feel really good? I am not sure if my fixation will go away unless I try it but also what if I really like it?
11
1