Guys, Will it bother you if the lady you wil have sex with gets jumpy during intercourse?

Anonymous
especially when the woman has not much experience in the sex departmetn therefore it is normal she may be nervous of the whole scenario so she tenses her body and the guy notices that but the guy do not like the lady to be jumpy and uneasy it is a turn off for him. Or there are other things more important to focus on than a lady being jumpy?

Or do you think guys should be more understanding in this particular case, especially when the woman is starting to learn the tricks of having sex. I mean why it can be bad for a man to teach the woman or guide her so she be more comfortable being with him, instead he assumes a woman can't be jumpy or uneasy or nervous, beause sex is just a natural thing like eating and no woman has to be jumpy.

What your the opinion of guys who for them is important a woman should not be jumpy or uneasy during sex otherwise they stop contacting the lady just for that particular issue? Fair not fair? judgmental?

A friend I know went through that with a guy she was really attracted and know for 5 yrs!!! They did had sex in the past but she as not very experienced in sex. They both had sex twice but in both times the friend got jumpy when the guy grabbed her legs for missionary position,, and that was even before the penetration started with the guy and the guy noticed that immediately. The guy change his mood towards her and did not like what was going on, beause he said, (my friend told me ) "Being jumpy I can't fuck you well you have to relax your body for God sake. My friend is new to all this sex experience and she told me "Well in 2 dates I had sex with the guy how can he pretend Im already a connoisseur jsut after 2 times of quick sex? I feel bad that I was a dissapointment to him and I like him very much. My friend even told me that even so the guy contacted her (after ghosting her for several months) to see if they could have a 3rd date together but of course sex as the main issue but in order for him to let her know...
+1 y
he was up to see her again for the 3rd time. He texted her last December "I feel like fuking you, but you get all jumpy and it is a boredom" My friend replied to him weeks after this "I also feel like making heavily out with you but lets go for drinks first, then she added Me, jumpy? Well you know I am new to all of this, I have to get used to it so I enjoy it more each time, lets talk in January". The mentioning of the drinks was beause the first 2 times they both had sex 1 yr and a half
+1 y
before, they had a normal meal date first as friends and after taht they had sex in his apartment and there was no issue about eating and havign a conversation to relax things first. I guess this time the guy jsut wanted to fuk and no eat first, besides they were not even a couple. After my friend response in December, and the guy did read her text, the guy did not respond her anything, therefore there was never a 3rd time between them, so he cut off all contact with her no explanations.

4