Do you believe that smacking a stranger's butt (without their consent) is sexual assault?

mistixs
One of my family members said that a random stranger smacked her in the ass. I said that's sexual assault, and people in my family laughed at the idea that it's sexual assault.

I think it's sexual assault because it's violating someone by touching someone's private parts without their consent.
Do you believe that smacking a strangers butt (without their consent) is sexual assault?
That's sexual assault
Not sexual assault, but sexual harassment
Neither sexual harassment nor sexual assault, but still criminal
Vote C
Not criminal, but immoral
Vote D
Neither criminal nor immoral
Vote E
No opinion
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 y
"What is sexual assault?
The term sexual assault refers to sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the victim. Some forms of sexual assault include[...]
****Fondling or unwanted sexual touching****" https://www.rainn.org/articles/sexual-assault
There's no way you can tell me that a guy smacking a random female stranger's ass isn't doing it for sexual gratification
102
39