Men are sexy and aesthetically pleasing as well , the society just doesn't appreciate them?

socialllygirlie
Maybe it i due to the fact that the society is mamle dominated and hence the things which are liked by men are only seen beautiful, aesthetically pleasing and sexy in the society that is everything about the women's body... while male body and form isn't ever appreciated and seen as sexually arousing and appealing... while the truth is that a fit healthy male body is infact equally sexy and aesthetic... or even many times much more hot!! Have a look 😍
Men are sexy and aesthetically pleasing as well , the society just doesnt appreciate them?
I am a gay / bi male and I also feel the same
Despite being a straight male I also feel that way
I am a straight female and I feel the same as well
Vote C
I am a bi / lesbian female and agree with you
Vote D
GirlGuy
14
4