Does it sound like I am bad at sex?

Anonymous
I took my ex's virginity a couple years ago. We only fucked once that time, he came in a minute and told me that it was really good. He left me about a week after that because. he said he wasn't ready for a relationship. (I was a bit bitchy with him.) But this year, he's had a couple girlfriends and more experience, and I get a text from him. He says that he wants to talk to me again and apologized for the way he had been. He said that he misses fucking me. We start talking again and we make plans to hang out. We agreed to. be friends with benefits. Long story short, the first time we hungout again, I gave him head. He came in a minute and said it was the best head he had ever gotten. The second time we hung out, we had sex. He said that i was really tight and he came in less than 5 minutes. We did a second round, but I couldnt make him cum. It kind of made me feel like I did something wrong. He kept talking to me after that, but he got a lot slower at replying to my messages.. He kept saying that he missed my "good pussy" and asked me if I wanted to hang out again, but when I would agree to hang out, he wouldn't commit to the plans or he would leave me on read.. we hung out again earlier this week and he said that he had been thinking about me and that he had been busy. He was hard as a rock when I was laying down with him. We had sex again. This time, I accidentally made him cum with my mouth before sex. And it took him awhile to get hard again after that, but when he got hard again, he fucked me, but he couldnt cum again and he kept getting soft and he eventually gave up.. we haven't hung out since then. He still texts me, but he doesn't say much.. does it sound like I have bad pussy? I can't ever get him off during the second round.. he says I'm really tight and that I give the best head. But if that's true, why does he only want to hang out with me once a week? If I were good at sex, he'd want me more frequently than that and he would talk to me more, right?
1 y
And when we had sex, I didn't just lay there. We did missionary and doggy, and I moved along with him. I moaned, I let him eat me out, etc. I tried not to be boring. He also told me that my pussy tastes really good too. But I just feel like he would want to spend more time with me or fuck me more if I were really as good as he says..
Does it sound like I am bad at sex?
12
0