How genuine are girls on dating sites, in regards to what they're looking for?

SteveMcQuine
How genuine are girls on dating sites, in regards to what theyre looking for?
I saw an awesome YouTube video, but I can't locate it at the moment. A really nice guy posted his profile on POF. He was off the charts funny and intelligent. He was about average in looks, and he was a bit on the pudgy side.

He was frustrated about how the online dating dynamic works, so he conducted a fascinating experiment. He showed actual pics of the conversations and screenshots he made from his experiment.

Example profile from a POF girl:

“If you’re not able to string a few sentences together, then don’t waste my time. If all you want is a hookup or booty call, then move on. If you can only communicate in broken English, then I’m not your type. I’m looking for a serious relationship that has the potential to lead towards a possible marriage.”

Mr. Pudgy wrote the best of the best stuff in his initial contact to these girls, but they didn’t give him the time of day.

So he concocted a plan. He created a second profile, but in his second profile he looked like an Adonis, but had the brains and charm of dryer lint.

His new improved reply to babes:

“Yo. Just want fun. Wanna hookup?”

As much as I want to tell you guys how his experiment played out, I feel like it would be an obvious spoiler alert.
1. Smart guys know how the story ended
2. Smart girls know how this story ended
3. Stupid guys will defend stupid girls, because they are notorious simps that think girls will like them for this
4. Stupid girls will attack guys for their dating profiles, even knowing that it makes them look stupid for changing the premise of MY question. They could easily ask their own question, but they won't. They will instead attempt to twist my question into a question that fits their needs.
2
3