He doesn't wanna have sex with me (or anything else actually) cause I'm younger and vrgin?

Anonymous
He told me that he really likes me a lot but he doesn't wanna do something with me at this moment cause I'm younger and a virgin ( I'm 19 and he is 25). He said that I have exams and I'm gonna move somewhere else this year and that he is really busy with his work. He said that he doesn't wanna do something with me right now that we gonna be able to see each other only once a week. He thinks that I should have my first sexual with someone closer to my age that will be able to spend more time with me. He also told me that when he approached me he thought I was older and that he believes it will be better for me that way cause I could get hurt. He said that it would be easy to just have sex with me and that he would really like that but he doesn't wanna do that. I asked him why he doesn't stop texting me then and he told me that he can't cause he really likes me. What do you guys think? Do you think that he just doesn't like me enough? He seems to be a really honest person tho.
2
3