How do/did you hide your porn-watching from your parents?

Lol I used to buy the expensive vids by accident and my moms boyfriend always got blamed ๐Ÿ˜‚ she knew her little angel would never be watching such bad things lol. She still doesn't know i ever watched porn. She doesn't believe in masturbating and stuff like that. In my house it was a โ€œbedroom doors stay openโ€ ordeal kinda. So in thhe early years, iโ€™d wait til my mom went to sleep then iโ€™d ease my door up and watch porn on low or mute ๐Ÿ˜‚ once i got a phone then i used headphones a few times (something i rarely do cause i find all headphones uncomfortable). Then my android caught a virus from pornhub or some crap and i became team iphone after that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyways, howโ€™d you keep your stash hidden... unless you had those weird parents who sit and watchh with you ๐Ÿ‘€ #FeelFreeToList #HideYoWivesHideYoPorn
1 y
For those who dont realize i said DO for those who live with parents and DID for those who used to live with parents 🙌
91
19