Why can’t I enjoy sex?

Anonymous
I’ve had two sexual partners and both of them were great at what they did; touching all the right spots etc and it felt amazing but... I just didn’t enjoy it? The only time I could fully enjoy was if it was really quick , after more than 5 minutes I would just want it to be over and even if I hadn’t came yet I would just hope that he finished asap because I was done.
I wondered to myself if I feel that way because I needed to spice things up a little , try new positions or get a little kinky but I genuinely can’t imagine anything worse than continuing. It’s not that they were doing anything wrong or not pleasing me, it still felt good but I just wanted it to be over.
Anyone else feel this way? Or does anyone know why this is? To me , sex just gets so boring regardless of how different I try to make it, regardless of how good it feels. Why thoughhhh? Anyone know? :(
Why can’t I enjoy sex?
5
3