Is it normal for your bum to get little cuts on it after getting a hard bare ass spanking?

Anonymous
My husband and I were arguing and I kinda pushed him a bit and and gently slapped his face feeling a little bit cocky. He told me if I did it again he'd spank me... well in the moment I didn't care and figured it wouldn't hurt that bad. So I slapped his face. Well he flipped me over and whipped down my pajamas and spanked my bare butt and now there's little red mark's on it 😠😳 Anyway... is that normal Please don't be jerks on here about it. Just want people who actually know Thanks
1 y
So he wasn't spanking me with the ring hand and his nails are groomed
My butt has these little tiny red cut like things..
😔
1 y
OK. I found out from some e that it happens from a hand spanking on bare butts if you got a hard spanking and that it's broken capillaries
Thanks all
5
4