What is your impression on a girl with this past sexual history?

Coolflow9
I’m only looking for your opinion here and whether you would consider a serious relationship with a girl who has this particular sexual history. I asked her about her history due to the fact that we slept together on the second date where she invited me over for a movie and then she initiated sex, which I was not prepared for in the slightest. The following is what she told me...

She is 24 years old and lost her virginity at age 20/21 and has only had one relationship that lasted 9 months. Since ending that relationship and over the last 18 months she has slept with 6 different guys (I’m the 8th) consisting of 2 one night stands where she invited the guy over to her apartment sight unseen from online dating. Also, she did friends with benefits for 2 weeks with a guy who said he wasn’t ready for relationship with her and she went with it.

on average she has slept with these guys within the first 3-4 dates and a couple guys she slept with were only about a month apart.

So, what do you think of this girls values and character when it comes to relationships? Go!
0
11