Pretty sure im straight why can I only get off to lesbian porn and keep dreaming about women?

Anonymous
lol the title says it all. I’m very much attracted to men but it’s the personality that matters the most me. Ever since I first started watching porn around 9ish I’ve only been able to watch lesbian. When I was about 11-15 I constantly dreamt of being with girls in college and stuff. I looked it up on google and saw magazine articles titled “why straight women like lesbian porn” thinking I would find answers and the only thing I got was “it’s not as degrading” or “it’s softer and more romantic than straight porn” and I don’t relate to them at all, I don’t watch because of either of those reasons so I’m not sure wtf could be wrong
4
1