Have you heard any guys in real life who, without seeming to have ulterior motive, appreciated or said that they like small boobs?

mistixs
I've personally overheard guys saying it to their friends, but some people on GAG say that they've never heard it in real life & that it seems to just happen online, or that it's only stated with ulterior motive.
So what's your experience? Have you heard guys, in real life, appreciate or honestly say they like small boobs?
I don't remember /OR/ I've never heard guys appreciate or say that they like boobs of ANY size: small, medium, or large
I've never heard guys in real life appreciate or say that they like small boobs. Only medium and/or large boobs
I've heard guys in RL appreciate or say that they like small boobs, but much less often than I hear guys appreciate or say they like medium and/or large boobs
Vote C
I've heard guys in RL appreciate or say that they like small boobs, but considerably less often than I hear guys appreciate or say they like medium and/or large boobs
Vote D
I've heard guys in RL appreciate or say that they like small boobs, only somewhat less often than I hear guys appreciate or say they like medium and/or large boobs
Vote E
I've heard guys in RL appreciate or say that they like small boobs, equally as often as I hear guys appreciate or say they like medium and/or large boobs
Vote F
I've heard guys in RL appreciate or say that they like small boobs, more often than I hear guys appreciate or say they like medium and/or large boobs
Vote G
GirlGuy
141
16