Do you find Ariana Grande sexually attractive? & Do you think she has the body of a 12 year old?

mistixs
Question inspired by an ongoing debate on my other poll, in which someone said that Ariana has a child's body & that the men attracted to her are pedophiles. Opinions? Please read all options before voting. This question is for people 18+ because it's obviously normal for underage people to be attracted by people who look underage. (I'm not saying Ariana looks underage; that's what I'm asking you guys)
I'm under 18 /OR/ I am not attracted to females
I don't experience sexual attraction to girls 14 and younger. Ariana's body resembles that of a child or young teen. I'm not attracted to her.
I don't experience sexual attraction to girls 14 and younger. Ariana's body does NOT resemble that of a child or young teen, but I'm still not attracted to her.
Vote C
I don't experience sexual attraction to girls 14 and younger. Ariana's body does NOT resemble that of a child or young teen. I'm attracted to her.
Vote D
I experience sexual attraction to girls 14 and younger. Ariana's body resembles that of a child or young teen. I'm not attracted to her.
Vote E
I experience sexual attraction to girls 14 and younger. Ariana's body resembles that of a child or young teen. I'm attracted to her.
Vote F
I experience sexual attraction to girls 14 and younger. Ariana's body does NOT resemble that of a child or young teen.
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 y
In the poll I'm referring to sexual attraction to her physical appearance only, not involving her personality
120
34