What do I do if i'm with someone I love but sexually attracted to someone else (who is also not a good person) which is causing problems?

hayley_may
iv;e been finding that i'm becoming less and less attracted to my boyfriend over time, we have been trying to spice things up with toys role play etc. but he seems to want things to stay vanilla and like a routine whereas i what to mix things up. and when we try to discuss it we both agree on trying something new but in the moment it reverts back to vanilla. and a few weeks ago i got back in touch with an old friend of whom i had slept with once, at the time it didn't seem to mean anything just casual friends hooking up (BTW my boyfriend knows we talk), but now im finding i'm less and less sexually attracted to my boyfriend even though personality wise it couldn't be better
12 mo
also my boyfriend says he'd kill himself if we split , and sad thing is i know he would, or at least would hurt himself.
2
2