ADULTS: Do you have a dirty mind?

laurieluvsit
DON'T LIE!!
OMG!! ... Ive caught you lying already! Yes, you have one, and youve got it bad! ... lol
OMG!! ... I've caught you lying already! Yes, you have one, and you've got it bad! ... lol
But now... well? ... lol
But now... well? ... lol
You dont have to report this post yet... just keep scrolling down... youll get there... lol
You don't have to report this post yet... just keep scrolling down... you'll get there... lol
I knew it! ... I caught you again! ... lol
... but only good girls with a dirty mind... is there such a thing? ... why do I think so? ... lol
Now what was that again that you were saying about Size Matters? ... lol
Now what was that again that you were saying about 'Size Matters'? ... lol
ADULTS: Do you have a dirty mind?
OMG!! WHAT? ... lol
OMG!! WHAT? ... lol
Well, its clear... theres little hope for you... lol
Well, it's clear... there's little hope for you... lol
Thank you for reading my post and taking my survey. I hope you enjoyed it... Now GO TAKE A SHOWER and wash your mind out with soap! ... lol
A. OMG! YES! I'll admit it, my mind is filthy and I'm not sure even a really deep cleaning would help... lol
B. Yes, I have a dirty mind but not any worse than the average internet user :)
C. No, my mind is as clean as the wind driven snow (fingers crossed behind back... lol)
Vote C
D. No, I really do have a clean mind and was offended that you would suggest otherwise!
Vote D
E. DIRTY MIND? ... I didn't know anything else existed, at least to some extent, on 2020 planet earth
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the 'Dirty Mind' survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
ADULTS: Do you have a dirty mind?
75
23