Ever tried penis stretching? Ups your size by possibly 4inches? Would you want you partner to do this?

thewiggles
I've only recently looked into it. You basically stretch the ligaments a little bit (3-5minutes) each day for like a month or so and you get up to 4 inches length and 2 to 3 inches of girthliness. Its called jelqing I believe, started my own routine with it. I feel like I notice a difference tbh already after just a few days. I think every male should have a nice sized penis and I mean, I'm stopping at 2 inches otherwise it'll be too much. Just wondering how many know of this or try this. You can even find videos of men instructionally stretchin their dick in front of the whole world on Youtube, it does help you visually understand what to do. You do it wrong and could damage your little carrot so stretch with care. Must be falccid to do these stretches. Its interesting none the less.
2
7