Guys, what is it about sending out D Pics to girls that turns you on so much? Girls, what is your opinion on this?

laurieluvsit
What is your thinking behind this? What makes it exciting, or erotic to you to do that with girls on this site, or other social media sites?

Or, if you are someone that finds it disgusting... what is it that disgusts you exactly? ... Use 'anonymous' if you think it is necessary to be totally honest.
A. (GUYS) There is nothing that I like about it! I don't do it ever, under any circumstances, it's disgusting!
B. (GIRLS) I hate it when guys do that, PERIOD! It is totally uncalled for EVER!
C. (GUYS) It stimulates my testosterone which is both a physical, and psychological high for me. I only send them it if it was agreed upon ahead of time and I am in a certain mood, or frame of mind. I never send then out at random.
Vote C
D. (GIRLS) I don't mind it if I agreed to it ahead of time
Vote D
E. (GUYS) I love the testosterone rush! I send them out to girls that I think might like them in order to get that rush, if they don't like it, they can just delete them, like what's the big deal, it's not like they've never seen one before
Vote E
F. (GIRLS) It's no big deal, I've seen them before and I just delete them if I don't like what I see. Some of them I like and are hot!
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the 'Dick Pic' survey below
Vote G
GirlGuy
65
22