Boyfriend gets mad when we don't have sex. Help?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 5 months. I am 24, he is 26. We've been dating for a year now. He's been wanting sex for a while. He's been so frustrated by a lot and he deals with so much stress from his job. The reason I haven't been giving to him is because of his ways. Talking to other girls, flirting with them, etc. He's been doing a lot to disappoint me and he says the only reason he's like that is because I don't have sex with him and I don't give him attention. But he's always been like that before the 5 months no sex phase. He will be a good boy for me but only like a day just so that he can have sex. This includes helping me, taking me out, treating me right, meeting his friends, etc (stuff he normally doesn't do). He has told a few people on how I don't give him attention and how we don't have sex. He doesn't just get angry when he doesn't get it but he will say or do something to hurt my feelings. I'm afraid to give him so much sex and attention because when I usually do, he will feel too good about himself. Not just in his confidence but his ego.

Advice?
Boyfriend gets mad when we don't have sex. Help?
Add Opinion