Fellas, when it comes to female REPLIES to penis size questions, which polling option do you mostly agree with?

Anonymous
I trust the answers given by the self-proclaimed female virgins on this site
I ONLY trust the opinion of GAG virgins that are at LEAST a guru or better
I've NEVER flown a helicopter in combat, but I have three gaming systems, and I know my shit
Vote C
It has NOTHING to do with penis size! It's all about how you use your penis. The best way to use your penis, is by licking her with your tongue.
Vote D
Sexually speaking, I like a penis that buys me nice things.
Vote E
Once your Xper level goes beyond a 6, it's proof-positive that you're an actual female.
Vote F
What does it mean?
Vote G
GirlGuy
1
4