Fellas, when it comes to female REPLIES to penis size questions, which polling option do you mostly agree with?

Anonymous
Fellas, when it comes to female REPLIES to penis size questions, which polling option do you mostly agree with?
I trust the answers given by the self-proclaimed female virgins on this site
Vote A
I ONLY trust the opinion of GAG virgins that are at LEAST a guru or better
Vote B
I've NEVER flown a helicopter in combat, but I have three gaming systems, and I know my shit
Vote C
It has NOTHING to do with penis size! It's all about how you use your penis. The best way to use your penis, is by licking her with your tongue.
Vote D
Sexually speaking, I like a penis that buys me nice things.
Vote E
Once your Xper level goes beyond a 6, it's proof-positive that you're an actual female.
Vote F
What does it mean?
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion