Why do men cheat on good women or seemingly good women.. like I keep hearing lots of guys say they don't want in home pussy like wtf does that mean?

Anonymous
So I keep running into these guys that try to get with me but they are in a relationship and literally all of them have said the same thing to me.. that they don't want no in home pussy, I find that highly insulting and what does it actually mean like is that there excuse or is the woman they have at home not satisfying enough for them 🤔 help me understand, one guy in particular said having sex 3 times a week was to much with his live in girlfriend, which makes no sense to me since he wants my vagina now like right now! Why not sleep with her and these women are clueless they seem so happy with these men they are with tuhhhhh. Rant over.
3
1