What does it mean when a girl rides you during morning wood then says dont touch me as she rides should I be with this woman?

questionguy777
My ex got on top of me as I was sleeping and starting fkin me but when I tried to feel her body be a part of the moment she just moved my hands away aggressive like and said don't touch me all I could do was like there then she just hopped off and didn't say anything got into shower I cooked her breakfast she was indifferent again. She did this a lot and it even caused me to cry few times (when she was in shower) once she was drunk she said it was to mess with my head but she quickly change subject. We might get back together but I can't go through it all again I like to make love and genuinely be in love but I felt nothing when she did that she did but it made me feel bad? When brought up she just makes fun of me for feeling sad right after having sex with beautiful women like there something wrong with me for feeling the way I do. Sometimes she makes love but when she's upset she doesn't. N the things making her upset are very small like once in while I don't do dishes or something small. I'm really bothered by her drunken confession it's just to mess with my head. Should I be with her
3
2