Are you sexually aroused by the idea of being humiliated over your body? & Are you aroused by the idea of others being humiliated over their body?

I'm wondering if these sadistic and masochistic fetishes are correlated
I'm not sexually aroused by either.
I'm only sexually aroused by the idea of being humiliated over my body. I'm not sexually aroused by the idea of others being humiliated over theirs
I'm sexually aroused by both, but moreso by the idea of myself being humiliated
Vote C
I'm sexually aroused by both equally
Vote D
I'm sexually aroused by both, but moreso by the idea of other people being humiliated
Vote E
I'm only sexually aroused by the idea of others being humiliated over their bodies. I'm not sexually aroused by the idea of experiencing it myself
Vote F
GirlGuy
25
16