Am I wrong for giving up on my relationship when after two years we still have the same problems in the bedroom our whole relationship?

Anonymous
OK so I've been with my boyfriend for the last 2 years. The number one problem in our relationship is that we never have sex he says he has no sex drive but he doesn't even try at allI've caught him masturbating by his self I've caught him cheating And sometimes when we or having sex he'll leave me in the Room and walk out come back later a few minutes later or whatever. I've caught him beating off next to me in bed. Or like when we are intimate it's not like penetration it's just he does whatever he does to me and I can't even touch him. And other times when we do actually touch each other he doesn't even seem intrested in me he just seems like just there like it makes me feel like I'm Wrong for wanting to have sex. I've never been in a relationship where I've literally had to beg for sex and they just walked away he doesn't he won't even try And I'm at a point where I'm just fed up I won't cheat on him I have no desire to cheat on him I really love him but I feel so empty and ugly physically And emotionally and I know it's because I'm not getting what I need in the relationship but if I don't know what to doI'm so tired of talking about it with him because it's always the same he has no sex drive he doesn't know what's wrong with him are I have too high of a sex driveI'm in my thirties i think I have a pretty normal sex drive for a 30 year old. I don't even bring it up like I used to or a don't even ask or even hint to him no more that I wanna have sex I just go and do myself because I already know how is gonna go and I'm tired of getting hurt but I don't know if I should stay with him or just leave I don't wanna sound like this person who just needs sex because that's not it at all.
4
2