Do you support the “Free the Nipple” movement?

laurieluvsit
This is a "No Judgment Zone", all opinions are welcome!

Top Freedom has actually been done successfully in many communities …like New York City for example, it is legal for a girl to be topless anywhere a guy is allowed to be bare chested, so it is not unusual to see topless girls in Times Square or Central Park on really warm days.

My last trip to New York City was 2½ years ago in September and it was still warm then. I went to both Times Square and Central Park …one must take advantage of those warm days when you're in New York …lol

Yes, it’s the exception and not the rule because of the success of ‘Slut Shaming’ by some, but why should a girl be put in jail for it, in some western localities, when everyone in western countries have seen a girl’s breasts before and there is nothing wrong with them…am I wrong?

One of the excuses given to not allow it, is that it turns guys on sexually, but wouldn’t that stop if it were more commonplace like it has been for centuries in many parts of the world with natives and with others where none of this has even been an issue? Should they be arrested too?

What is your opinion on this highly controversial subject? …be honest and be nice …OK?
? - WHY SHOULD THIS BE A...
? - WHY SHOULD THIS BE A...
A. I am totally in favor of females being allowed to be top free where, and when, guys are allowed to, as long as they are not flaunting themselves in an obscenely sexual way
B. I am of a libertarian mindset and don’t think toplessness, or even nudity, in the appropriate places, should be regulated outside of rudeness and sexual activity
C. I am totally opposed to females being allowed to expose their breasts where men are allowed to do it
Vote C
D. I think it should be against the law even for guys to bare their chests, much less females
Vote D
E. I think it should be up to each individual city, state or locality to regulate it to fit the desires of the majority in those areas
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the ‘Free The Nipple’ survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
124
39