He cums quickly during the first round but isn't able to cum during the second round?

Anonymous
I've had sex with this guy 3 times now. he's 19 and I'm 20. We hang out and cuddle and he gets rock hard from just being close to me and kissing on me. But he cums within a minute or two during actual sex. I can tell that he tries to be slow when he first puts it inside me, but he has to stop and start so he doesn't cum and he ends up coming really quickly anyway. The sex is still good for me and he makes me cum during oral, so I'm not upset about it. But he always apologizes and seems a little embarrassed. He tells me that my pussy is really good and very tight. He tells me that I'm the best at giving head. He says the sex is great and he always compliments me and is very sweet to me when we hang out. But when we try to do a second round of sex after he cums quickly during the first one, he can fuck me for a LONG time and still not cum again. He says that he is usually able to cum during the second round of sex.. why can't I make him cum during the second round? Do you think that maybe he just said my pussy was good to make me feel better?
16
0