Ladies, can we talk about denim mini skirts?

TheBootyChest
(Sorry if the details are too long but I appreciate your time and consideration.)

My girlfriend (of about 5 months) and I were talking about outfits she likes and doesn't like.

The subject of denim mini skirts with tights came up. We both like the idea of that outfit, so we agreed we would go shopping this weekend for her and see what we can find for her.

Two things will play out from here, and why I want to get advice/thoughts.

1.) When we go shopping I want to be mindful of what she is feeling/thinking when she is picking things out. So I want to be honest with her but most importantly tactful in what I say.
a) Any do's and dont's I should think about?

2.) She might end up wearing this out on a date this weekend. And it might head back to the bedroom.
a) So ladies, have you ever had sex where he just pulled your tights down and had sex with you?
b) Did having sex this way make you more turned on or less because your clothes were getting in your way?
2