He thought there was something wrong with my natural vaginal smell and discharge?

Anonymous
I was seeing a guy for a bit and the last time we hooked up I hadn’t heard from him for a week after, when I finally confronted him he made a comment about my “hygiene” and that he wasn’t into it because something was wrong with me “down there” because I got really creamy wet when we had sex and it was a little messy... he said it had a smell but I definitely didn’t notice anything... it was a normal sex smell to me, maybe slightly metallic smell from my period a few days earlier but nothing like fishy or super pungent like seriously nothing seemed off to me... I got checked anyway and there was nothing wrong... I was so offended he used the words “hygiene” as if I didn’t keep myself clean... obviously I’m not seeing him anymore and I hope I never see him again but now I’m so self conscious and it’s bothering me so much. Nothing was gross or weird to me, I was super turned on and got really creamy? In my past guys have liked that so I’m not sure what to think or feel besides humiliated!
He thought there was something wrong with my natural vaginal smell and discharge?
Add Opinion