He thought there was something wrong with my natural vaginal smell and discharge?

Anonymous
I was seeing a guy for a bit and the last time we hooked up I hadn’t heard from him for a week after, when I finally confronted him he made a comment about my “hygiene” and that he wasn’t into it because something was wrong with me “down there” because I got really creamy wet when we had sex and it was a little messy... he said it had a smell but I definitely didn’t notice anything... it was a normal sex smell to me, maybe slightly metallic smell from my period a few days earlier but nothing like fishy or super pungent like seriously nothing seemed off to me... I got checked anyway and there was nothing wrong... I was so offended he used the words “hygiene” as if I didn’t keep myself clean... obviously I’m not seeing him anymore and I hope I never see him again but now I’m so self conscious and it’s bothering me so much. Nothing was gross or weird to me, I was super turned on and got really creamy? In my past guys have liked that so I’m not sure what to think or feel besides humiliated!
4
4