How do I feel comfortable in my body again after contracting Herpes?

Anonymous
Hello everyone, please don’t be too hard on me. This has been an emotional rollercoaster for me finding out this news. I’ve only ever had 2 sexual partners and I’m 25 years old. One was from years ago who I was planning on marrying and then he became physically and emotionally abusive so I left him. The relationship gave me PTSD so I haven’t dated in a long time. The other is a really sweet guy I’ve been seeing for two months now. 10 days after sleeping together I started getting ulcers on my vulva. (Skin around vagina) I was tested immediately and came out positive. I’m so heartbroken and upset because I’ve always been so responsible and didn’t whore around. How am I ever suppose to feel comfortable in my own skin or even consider having sex again? I feel so dirty and disgusting. I just don’t know what to do... Does anyone have helpful advice to get me through this rough patch in my life? Thank you and please no nasty comments.
7
1