My friends are spreading rumours that I sent nudes, what should I do?

Yobruv12
A girl i was close mates with has told my boyfriend that she "found stuff out that made her opinion of me lower", apparently i sent nudes to horny snapchat accounts for attention. She might have told other people but he 100% did, my boyfriend has told all my friends about it and even admitted it to believing it himself. He told all my mates almost instantly yet it took him 2 weeks to tell me, supposedly he 'argued' with her over it but on that day he was begging her to talk to him and was apologising to her for their 'argument'. He used to like her... I'm so paranoid, i just want to cry. I've been sitting here wondering who else she has told and who else believes it because if my own 'boyfriend' believes it, why wouldn't they? I don't know what to do with either of them, if it was you in my situation, what would you do?
12
1