Do gay men love to get pegged by women? If not then why it should be considered as a homo act when a hetero couple doing pegging?

Anonymous
To me it doesn't matter who is being sub or dom in sex... being exposed to pegging porn made me realize that there is a difference between 'sexuality' and 'sex position' .. for example, the thought of pegging a hot dude turns me on very much... I'm heterosexual cis female , I like guys but I also like the pegging dom position...( I also like normal sex as well )... and that doesn't mean I will do that to any women because I'm not lesbian... I hope you guys can understand what I'm saying..( if a guy loves pegging that doesn't make him gay )
14
0