What do you think of this meme?

mistixs
What do you think of this meme?
This meme was posted on Reddit with 30,000 upvotes, which I think is disgusting. It's cyberbullying. For people who would upvote things like this, please imagine how you would feel if someone posted a picture of you and a friend, with commentary implying that you're inferior, & it got 30,000 upvotes.

In the poll, please answer:
Would you upvote this? If so, is it because you think small tits are inferior, or for another reason (such as simple amusement)?
& Do you agree the meme is immoral?
I wouldn't upvote this. I agree that the meme is immoral
I wouldn't upvote this, but I don't think it was that immoral. It's just a joke, and I agree that small tits are inferior
I wouldn't upvote this, but I don't think it was that immoral. It's just a joke, although I disagree with the idea that small tits are inferior
Vote C
I would upvote this. I think small tits are inferior. I don't think the meme is immoral
Vote D
I would upvote this. I think small tits are inferior. However, I agree the meme is immoral.
Vote E
I would upvote this, although I don't think small tits are inferior. However I don't think the meme is immoral
Vote F
I would upvote this, although I don't think small tits are inferior, and I agree the meme is immoral
Vote G
GirlGuy
11 mo
Can the people choosing "I would upvote this, although I don't think small tits are inferior" please explain why they would upvote something that they don't agree with?
What do you think of this meme?
135
42