Friends with benefits wants me to have 3some with his friend/s - is it weird thar I'm offended?

Anonymous
Hi, I'm 24 and have only been with 3 guys before my friends with benefits of 1 year, and he is 27 and has been with like everyone.

He wants to take it to the next level, which is fine - but he wants us to have a threesome with one of his friends.

One time it was a friend I has shortly met once, and my friends with benefits has told him that I was ok with it even before asking me if I wanted to.. So yeah, I refused and explained that I wouldn't sleep with a guy I hardly even know, and haven't picked myself (I know this is contradictory considering I has only met my friends with benefits on one date before we had sex, but we had texted loads!)

This second time, we had arranged that I was going to his place to have sex in the evening. And when I texted him if he was ready, he suddenly said that he had a friend over (an old friend, and he didn't mention a name), and asked if I was ready for it -_-
I texted him back that I'll see him a day when he's alone, and I got really mad on the inside for some reason.

I don't know why I'm so mad - but maybe because it's like.. what kind of hoe do you think I am? Wanting to say yes to fuck one of your friends that I have newer even seen? Especially after telling him no the first time, where I had actually met the (pretty handsome) friend before.

Does it make sense that I'm mad, or am I overreacting?
11 mo
that*
11 mo
I'm still a bit offended, so even though I'm a bit curios about the 3some thing, I think I'm just gonna tell him that it's never gonna happen- with him. Because of how he approached the idea with me.

17
4