Why was I laughing when I was climaxing and having an orgasm?

Anonymous
I know this is a tmi but please bear with me. My boyfriend and I are 23 and have been together for 11 months. we were having a romantic night and we decided to spend the night at his place since we were tired. So after getting ready for bed my boyfriend started making out with me. He then started doing some foreplay that turned me on and he spreaded my legs to touch me down there. At one point I was starting to climax to where my body kept having the response to close my legs but my boyfriend just grabbed my legs, spreaded them, and pinned my legs each time. I didn’t want to moan too loud because I didn’t want his roommates in other rooms to hear me, so I started making out with my boyfriend, but then felt like I was climaxing more to where both of us were making out while moving around in bed. At one point my legs were wanting to close again even though I was enjoying it so much. My boyfriend then grabbed my legs, spreaded them, and pinned them down while touching me intensely down there. I climaxed at the maximum to where my vision went blurry, I was breathing heavily but then couldn’t breathe, and I kept squirming but my boyfriend pinned me down while touching me more intensely. It was at that point where I wanted to moan loud or scream but I knew I had to be quiet but my body had the reaction to where I started laughing so much to where I couldn’t breathe and my boyfriend laughed with me. I also noticed that I climaxed so hard and came when I was laughing, my boyfriend asked me something but I couldn’t understand at first what he was saying because it’s almost like I had such as huge orgasm to where along with my vision going blurry, that my hearing went temporarily bad. I asked what my boyfriend said and he asked if I was okay while he smiled gently, I nodded. I’m glad that we’ve been together for so long that he doesn’t overthink anymore thinking that what if he did something weird or wrong to where I was laughing and knew I was being myself.
11 mo
I’ve never had any of this happen to me before while climaxing (my vision going temporarily blurry, my hearing temporarily going bad) and I’ve especially never laughed while orgasming. My boyfriend and I haven’t done anything sexual for a little over a week due to being busy with classes, but why did I laugh when I orgasmed and came? The internet says it could be hormones in which I don’t know if that’s the case, or nervousness in which the only way I was nervous was making sure I wasn’t making
11 mo
too much noise to where I’d wake up my bf’s roommates even though they’re in different rooms, or I was nervous that I’d have a huge orgasm to where I would squirt and make a mess on the bed (that has happened once with myself in my bed). What do you all think the reason is that I laughed when I orgasmed and came?
3
1