ADULTS: Do you ever fantasize in dreams about kinky and/or taboo, sex? Did it freak you out and make you want to seek therapy, or were you OK with it?

laurieluvsit
WARNING: If you don’t like these types of posts, pass to another one please, and/or click on the "Category" selections at the top of this page, then scroll to the bottom and click on "Manage Topics", then scroll down to "Sexuality" and click on "Block", now you will not receive any more questions or myTakes in your feed from that category and you will live happily ever after... lol

I am not asking you to share anything too salacious on public forum, I was just wondering if others have uninhibited sexual fantasies sometimes or if I am the only one.

Some of mine are way too wild to share on public forum, and if yours are also then don’t post them publicly here either please …what’s necessary to be extremely private, or too off the charts, should be kept private, or only shared in private.

You can just answer by way of a survey choice if you like, or if not too over-the-top, then in the comments in a general sense. Don't post anything illegal here.

If necessary, and it is something I am curious to know more about, that maybe isn’t appropriate to share in public forum, as I said, then I may PM you. My questions and myTakes are “non-judgement zones” to a reasonable extent.

Remember a fantasy is just that, it doesn’t mean it is something that you would actually do, or necessarily want to do, it is just something that you only fantasize over, like in a dream state... see the following link, and the charts below, for examples of some sexual fantasies. for both males and females, from a previous myTake that I posted awhile back...

EXPLORING THE TOP TEN SEXUAL FANTASIES OF ALL TIME!

NO... IM NOT KIDDING!
NO... I'M NOT KIDDING!
A. OMG, YES, I have wild fantasies all the time and I love it!
B. Yes, I have had them occasionally, but not often
C. Yes, I have had them but don’t like it, some are far too taboo and/or kinky and freak me out!
Vote C
D. Yes, I have had sexual fantasies but just the vanilla type, nothing kinky or taboo.
Vote D
E. No, I have never had a sexual fantasy in my entire life but would love to have one
Vote E
F. No, I have never had a sexual fantasy in my entire life, thank god, and never want to!
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the “Wild Sexual Kinky and/or Taboo Fantasy” survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
55
17