Am I pregnant or paranoid?

Anonymous
Right now, I am eighteen years old and I finally lost my virginity to my current boyfriend in February. We ve been having intercourse at least three times a week the past month. However, there are some minor complications. The first time we had s*x, I was worried because we did it unprotected and I bought a plan B. After one day of taking the pill, I had my period for seven days straight which is long for me. Then the next three weeks of using condoms pass by and before I left for my trip to Europe (where I am now), we had sex once more. I had a very bad feeling about this time even though we used a condom and spermicide, so I took another Plan B.

I am worried now because it has been 35 days ago since my self-induced period with the plan B. Would I have received it on regular time? Or am I losing my mind because the second plan B is delaying my period?

Thank you
Am I pregnant or paranoid?
3
3