Guys, would you stop mastrubating, if your gf/wife wants to "sexually satisfy" you whenever you want?

kim45456
I mean why does he need to mastrubate, if I can do it for my potential partner whenever he wants and vica versa. I am not that traditional but when it comes sexuality, i think that both partners should care for each sexual urges whenever he/she wants except you can't do it because of illness, psysical pain or for some serious reason.
11 mo
I mean "normal" sex is not always necessarily. You can also have a qick oralsex or handjob if you are in a hurry or dont want to use so much energy for sex. I am talking in general. I know sometimes people in a relationship want to mastrubate because they are not in the mood to invest any energy for sex.
65
2