Why is it easier for you to orgasm during masturbation (by yourself) than during sexual relations with a partner?

Studies show that women orgasm much more reliably during masturbation than during sex with a partner. I was wondering why that is? Is it because you know what feels good? If that's the case, then why don't more women communicate to their partner about what feels good? Please read all options before voting.
I don't have the experience to answer this question
I don't find it easier to orgasm during masturbation than during partnered sexual relations
I find it easier because I know what feels good. If my partner did exactly those same things to me, then they would be just as likely to make me orgasm.
Vote C
I find it easier because I know what feels good. However, if my partner did the same exact things, I'd still be less likely to orgasm than if I did it myself.
Vote D
I find it easier because I know what feels good. However, it's impossible for my partner to do exactly the same things.
Vote E
I find it easier for another reason besides the above.
Vote F
GirlGuy
33
11