How do people stay rational with their sex drive going on?

I figured out that I've been almost completely asexual my entire life. I did have a sex drive but I wasn't actually very attracted to most people. And even if I was attracted to somebody it wasn't that strong like I could just ignore it if I wanted to. But yesterday I smoked some weed and it usually dulls my rational brain a bit so more of my feelings and subconscious things come out. And my real sexuality like surfaced the problem is my brain is kinda like a computer but it couldn't even process this, but I felt like my sex drive was turned up to a hundred and it was kinda scary. My whole priorities in life changed and I could only think about sex I couldn't actually go have sex right then because the whole thing was kinda paralyzing me but it was all I could think about. My body actually started shaking and I was kinda hyperventilating just because my brain was overloaded it didn't feel dangerous but it was still weird. I have had similar experiences before but this was definitely the strongest one. But it was also good because I felt an energy and drive that I haven't had in my life and that could push me to achieve great things.

But I was wondering how people even function because my sex drive felt soooo stroooong it was insane like I wanted to just ask the first girl I saw if she was dtf and then the next one until I found someone. I couldn't focus on anything else. Until now I just ignored most girls but in thi state I couldn't do that at all. After an hour of lying around on my bed it got pushed back into my subconscious, it seems like my mind isn't fully ready yet but I do think it will come back and stay eventually. What I also realised is that I was born to be a musician cause my sex drive also gave me energy and like developed my personality more and it gave me a clearer view of who I was gonna be or could be.

Do you struggle with staying sane because of your sex drive or are you just used to it?
11 mo
Great answers so far but I'd like a few more :)
3
2