How do people stay rational with their sex drive going on?

I figured out that I've been almost completely asexual my entire life. I did have a sex drive but I wasn't actually very attracted to most people. And even if I was attracted to somebody it wasn't that strong like I could just ignore it if I wanted to. But yesterday I smoked some weed and it usually dulls my rational brain a bit so more of my feelings and subconscious things come out. And my real sexuality like surfaced the problem is my brain is kinda like a computer but it couldn't even process this, but I felt like my sex drive was turned up to a hundred and it was kinda scary. My whole priorities in life changed and I could only think about sex I couldn't actually go have sex right then because the whole thing was kinda paralyzing me but it was all I could think about. My body actually started shaking and I was kinda hyperventilating just because my brain was overloaded it didn't feel dangerous but it was still weird. I have had similar experiences before but this was definitely the strongest one. But it was also good because I felt an energy and drive that I haven't had in my life and that could push me to achieve great things.

But I was wondering how people even function because my sex drive felt soooo stroooong it was insane like I wanted to just ask the first girl I saw if she was dtf and then the next one until I found someone. I couldn't focus on anything else. Until now I just ignored most girls but in thi state I couldn't do that at all. After an hour of lying around on my bed it got pushed back into my subconscious, it seems like my mind isn't fully ready yet but I do think it will come back and stay eventually. What I also realised is that I was born to be a musician cause my sex drive also gave me energy and like developed my personality more and it gave me a clearer view of who I was gonna be or could be.

Do you struggle with staying sane because of your sex drive or are you just used to it?
Updates:
11 mo
Great answers so far but I'd like a few more :)
Add Opinion