Why do I feel guilty of having intercourse with someone I don't really know?

Hans1999
Hello everyone. I'll be addressing to both the guys and the ladies out here. I'm going to be straightforward. I'm 21 and I'm a virgin. I have no complaints against this. The thing is that when I go hang out with my friends at some night club or some beach party, we are always talking about getting hooked up.

What's up with me is that even though sometimes I get the opportunity to have intercourse with someone who is willing to do it, I feel guilty of it and I end up doing nothing. And I think it's because I'm emotional and I like intimacy, and I want my first time to be with someone I love, like real love, and not with some random girl who's up for a one night stand and only to satisfy her needs. And I think that it's going to take a long time since I have decided not to date until I'm ready for marriage. So does anyone of you here feel the same way or is it just in my case? If so, what should I do, or what should I change?

P. S I've tried to keep this as decent as I could and I expect the same from y'all. Thank you.
Why do I feel guilty of having intercourse with someone I dont really know?
3
3