Does the fear of pregnancy and/or STDs make you less likely to engage in casual sex?

If you're gay or bi, then answer regarding whether fear of STDs makes you less likely to engage in casual sex with people of your OWN gender (one of the last 3 options).
If you're straight, then answer regarding whether pregnancy and/or fear of STDs makes you less likely to engage in casual sex with people of the opposite gender.
I wouldn't want to engage in casual sex, even if unwanted pregnancy and/or STDs didn't exist.
I'm straight. Fear of pregnancy and/or STDs does NOT make me less likely to engage in casual sex.
I'm straight. Fear of pregnancy and/or STDs makes me somewhat/considerably less likely to engage in casual sex.
Vote C
I'm straight. Fear of pregnancy and/or STDs makes me much less likely to engage in casual sex, /OR/ it makes it so that I don't engage in casual sex at all.
Vote D
I'm bi or gay. Fear of STDs does NOT make me less likely to engage in casual sex (with people of my own gender).
Vote E
I'm bi or gay. Fear of STDs makes me somewhat/considerably less likely to engage in casual sex (with people of my own gender)
Vote F
I'm bi or gay. Fear of STDs makes me much less likely to engage in casual sex, /OR/ it makes it so that I don't engage in casual sex at all (with people of my own gender)
Vote G
GirlGuy
37
21