She has a boyfriend but has sex with me?

Anonymous
I started talking to this girl on tinder while she was on a break with her boyfriend. They then got back together two days later and we stopped chatting. Just the occasional hi and bye. That was three months ago. Everytime we were meant to meet she'd come up with an excuse not to.
Eventually she agreed to meet for drinks as friends. She even told her boyfriend about it. And he was okay with it. We hit it off and after afew drinks we went to mine and had mind blowing sex. Im 24 and she's 21. We chat abit throughout the week after that. Meet for a second time. We have sex again. It was great again. That was two weeks ago.
Yesterday she asked me to come over and once again. We had sex. I had the longest orgasm of my life.
Now here's the thing. I know that im being a horrible person. She made it clear that she likes me. I told her that ove started seeing someone just to gauge her reaction and she got alittle bit jealous.
The thing is. she's pretty, funny, we're so similar and im starting to develop feelings. I just dont understand what she wants. The sex being amazing doesn't help. I dont know what to do. Advice please.
2
4