I had some foreplays with my step-brother, what if he wants to have sex? How much is that wrong?

Anonymous
I'm italian, so I want to apologize if my English is not good. It is really embarassing to ask and I know that what happened should be considered wrong, but I'm not so sure about that. We are in quarantine and we are spending the all day closed at home. In some ways it's a good thing because I'm discovering again the relationships with my parents. Usually I'm always outside studying or having fun. I discovered that I wasn't having a deep and serious conversation with my brother from a long time. He's not my brother, but he's the son of my mom's partner; but we both know since we were 4 and 3 and so we consider ourselves brother and sister. He talked to me about all the problems that he's having with girls, the fact that he absolutely don't know how to act with them, all his insucurities and the fact that he's a virgin. He had just kissed a girl once, but it was a quick single kiss and he received oral once but it was a bad experience. So yesterday I saw that he was aroused while watching tv in our room, and started giving him an handjob. I talked to him about that when I started touching him and in the middle. Then I gave him oral and I asked him if he wanted to do that on me. I was really nervous at the beginning. I know that it's not good to do something like that with your own brother, but I thought that having some experience would have helped him to be more comfortable and self-confident with girls. He told me about his fear to not know how to kiss, so he practiced a little bit with me. Today he asked me if we can have even sex so that he won't be a virgin anymore. I don't know if maybe sex could be too much (I know even foreplays are morally questionable if you practice them with your brother), but for sure I think that he would help him a lot to have these kind of experiences with me and be comfortable. So what do you think I should do? What are your thoughts on that?
11 mo
I’m 19 and he’s 18, many of my friends told me that, being him a normal/nice looking guy, he’s great problem is the fact that he is too much shy and that he has zero self-confidence. Being a girl I know that being completely unexperienced won’t be a problem with a serious girl, but I know even that most of girls want a guy to be experienced and want a guy that knows what to do.
22
1