Is the fact that unsolicited penis pictures don’t turn women on, enough proof that women just aren’t that attracted to men in the first place?

Anonymous
It’s known that most women hate d*ck pictures, they frequently complain about how often they receive unsolicited d*ck pictures. On the contrary if a woman sends a man a p*ssy picture, 9/10 times the man won’t complain and will like it. To me this means that men are more attracted to women than men are more attracted to women than women are attracted to men.
It doesn’t even end there, the sight of a naked man doesn’t cause the same emotional reaction for women as the sight of a naked woman does for men. Most men will get turned on by the sight of a naked woman but most women will feel disgusted at the sight of a naked man.
I agree
I disagree.
GirlGuy
4
5