Girls, Ladies, have you ever been so attracted to a guy to the point where you have a “hunger” for his dick?

Anonymous
So, to add some context I’ll provide you with a long story short. Ever since my coworker and I first went at it a couple weeks ago, she told me she literally thinks about my dick all day long. I always catch her looking at it at work. And when she get’s at it, she’ll aggressively tear my pants off to get at it as fast as she possibly can, like she’s starving and it’s much needed sustenance. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced!

She told me all women are secretly like this when they truly find a man who they are incredibly physically attracted to. She’s only been with one guy apparently first time we did it she was kinda shy and I believed it but now she’s wack. So ladies, I just wanna know is she a batshit bitch & should I be worried or could you relate in some shape or form?
1