Girls, is there a difference in how it feels to receive oral sex when your pussy is shaved or hairy?

Barry88
Does it feel the same?
Does it feel the same?
Some women shave their pussy, some don't. An important reason for some women to shave is oral sex. Apart from the fact that most men appreciate it, these women claim they feel more stimulation when their pubic area is shaved.

Other girls don't shave and seem to have no issues when receiving oral sex. They enjoy it as much as they enjoyed it when they had a shaved pussy.

My question is mainly aimed at girls who can compare between receiving oral sex with a shaved and with a hairy pussy. Is there any real difference for you? Or does it feel the same anyway because you feel the tongue mainly on places which are not hairy anyway, like the inner labia and clitoris? And for girls who do shave: is it really the feeling which is better, or is it mainly the idea of being more sexy/confident and not so much the feeling itself why being shaved is more pleasant?

Please vote and let me have your opinion!
I shave, and it feels better when I receive oral sex compared to having hair
I shave, but it feels the same when I receive oral sex compared to having hair
I don't shave, but when I shaved it felt better when I received oral sex
Vote C
I don't shave, and it feels the same when I receive oral sex compared to being shaved
Vote D
I have always been shaved when receiving oral sex, so I can't tell the difference
Vote E
I have always been unshaved when receiving oral sex, so I can't tell the difference
Vote F
I've never received oral sex (or I'm a guy and I just want to see the answers)
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
1